We are partnered with an insurtech that offers innovative risk and financial solutions for the real estate ecosystem. Leveraging real estate expertise whilst using AI-based technology they are expanding the product suite beyond its core products and launching their latest offering in renters Insurance.
To date, our client has impressively raised over $100M since being founded in 2016 and they are embarking on a project to increase headcount within their product and engineering function as they gear up for product expansion.
As a Product Manager, you will drive exciting new products and assess how to leverage and embed AI into existing products and into new product platforms.
- Capture product requirements using every tool in your toolkit
- Create and manage your team’s product roadmap
- Collaborate with Design and Engineering counterparts to manage the team’s backlog
- Execute on the roadmap by setting sprint and release goals and removing team roadblocks
- Effectively manage cross-team dependencies with fellow product team members
- Actively manage stakeholders to capture feedback and get buy-in on roadmap deliverables
- Align with Sales, Marketing, and other stakeholders on go-to-market strategies
- Organize release notes, product documentation, and technical documentation
- Regularly present product opportunities to Product team and align on OKRs
- 4+ years of Product Management experience or combo of Product Management, Product Operations, Software Engineering, or Technical Program Management
- Keen understanding of full-stack software development lifecycles
- Based in NYC area or willing to relocate and come into the office 3 days a week
- Experience in SaaS, fintech, insutech or proptech industry
You will be at the forefront of redefining real estate solutions helping to shape the future of insurtech.
Ready to take on a challenging role in a dynamic environment? Apply now to find out more!